Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Taboo!

Hi all! :) Hope you all are enjoying the vacations!
First of all, I would like to apologize for the long gap between this post and the previous one. Well, Semesters have a value I guess! :)
It's during holiday times that you get to think about these things! We always come across different situations with different people. Sometimes, in fact, most of the time
, we feel like saying these...
1) "Get lost!"
2) "You silly piece of homo sapien! That's not true. How could you believe that!"
3) "Stop spamming my facebook wall!"
4) "Why do you exist in my friends' list???"
5) "How I wish I could block you and literally 'delete' and 'ban' you from facebook!"
6) See you soon... "No... PLEASE DON'T!!!"
7) "Die!"
8) "உன்னை எல்லாம் ஏன் டா tsunami தூக்கல ???
9) "Why are you alive?"
10) "Rest in peace!"
11) "Why do you keep showing up???"
12) "When will you leave?"
13) "Should I leave?"
14) "Can I stay?"
15) "Can I see???"

The penultimate one...
16) "Give me 50 internals!"

The last one...
17) "I love you!" :)

Cheers!
ak :)

2 comments:

Comment with Facebook