Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why I avoid conversation with kids! :P

Conversation with kids are always fun! But then, sometimes it gets to you! Here is one such incident!

I had some important detail to check in the Internet and I was outside, travelling in a bus (I think results or something, I don't remember exactly now!) and I asked my friend, a 17 year old (YEAH SEVENTEEN!) to do the job. He said he was just about five minutes
from his house and he would do it for sure.
I was quite happy and hung up. Ten minutes past. No response! Frustrated, I called him again.
He narrated... "I was crossing the road and a lorry went in front of me (I got a bit worried if something happened to him or he saw something really really nasty). I waited for the lorry to pass. It passed and I somehow managed to cross the road after three minutes. (THREE??? Well... Fine, at least you crossed! :D) And then in the next crossing, it took two minutes (Fair enough, improvement!) and I reached home in another two minutes. I put my bag down and refreshed myself (Understandable, CHENNAI HEAT! Alright, go to the computer you idiot!). I went to the computer and switched on. Only then I found out anna, there was no power!!!"

You stupid! You need a ten-minute call to just say this??? Why couldn't you tell it in the beginning???

Some things in life are really really frustrating...! Still they make us laugh and get angry at the same time!

ak :)

6 comments:

  1. Arun ji nice narration.. expected a lot but Finally it ended in a 0 watts bulb... anyways nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl. loved the suspense u created. well framed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gethu... !!but kadaisila, information kidachi cha illaya???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I had to do it on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karthik... We can't escape things like these! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment with Facebook