Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vacations!

"Cometh the exams, cometh the vacations"

Vacations are always good. Different people have different ways to enjoy. But all the same, everyone has fun. I am no exception either. But sometimes,during some point of time these days, the following doubts come to my mind. I, being basically a crazy person, can't help it. It's tough to predict how my brain works sometimes!

* I always count the number of days as soon as the holidays start - being a chess player has its pros and cons!
* After counting, I begin to think - how many days can I have fun?
* Vacations are supposed to be used for something constructive or to relax and get tired?
* Does it matter? :)
* Should I prepare for higher studies?
(Am I going to do higher studies? lol)
* What the hell are my friends doing? Can I call them up and ask how they are doing? What if I make an ass out of myself by asking them silly questions?
* Holidays are sometimes boring. That means College days can sometimes be fun. Oh no, am I becoming a nerd???
* Why am I thinking like this?
* Fuck it! I am sleeping! :) [this is always the end my mind gives!]
"What a life would this be without mind voices?" - Chetan Bhagat

Happy holidays!

Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook