Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 - a QUICK REWIND [<<<]

2010 was a great year to me. I hope u guys had a great year too!
"Every second, we grow older... Every year??? " :) [no don't think about this :) !]
2010 started traditionally with Delhi open, this time, Chennai open sneaked in too! I did not play great chess in these two opens but still enjoyed! Will remember the GOA trip with SRM... wow! That was fun! Hope we get more college tours in 2011 :) Poland trip made me a much stronger person (I saw politics against me :) )! And we won the inter universities - both South West and All India. It was a perfect ending to 2010!
Many people had a great positive influence on life this year... Can't name them here, the list is really long! But thanks to all my friends! :) U make every year special!
 These are the things that I learnt in easy and hard ways this year...
1) In any organisation, OFFICIALS suck!
2) There's nothing much u can do if they (officials) are against you!
3) Even flights can wait for u, if u have hope (if u want to know how, leave a comment)... Thanks Ashwin for making Lufthansa wait for me... lol :)
4) Boys need to make 'sense' to all times times unlike girls!
5) Life sometimes resembles tamil movies (rain scenes when we are suffering or too happy!)
6) Copying in exams (in college) is not an achievement. It's a habit!
7) Indian media has become so bad; test matches have become the most important thing to watch on TV!
8) All people online in facebook chat don't really want to chat! :)
9) Blogging is fun!
10) If you really want to get something and have 100% hope for it, you can really get it... it just has to happen!
Have a fantastic decade ahead guys! Wishing u a happy 2011 :)
Cheers!
ak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook