Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Teachers rock... forever! PART 1

Teachers rock??? Yeah, if u don't know what I am talking about... look at these famous dialogues by teachers! They can be done only by teachers! :) lol... I am not adding the names of teachers - I don't want to get into trouble, but I am just posting their famous words! Both my school and college and other college teachers! Enjoy! Have a laugh!
p.s. Most of them are from my school :)
"Absentees stand up!" (r u insane???)
"You get the idea???" (yes sir, never!)
"காத்து புகாத இடத்துல கூட இந்த கைலாசம் புகுவான்!" (his name is kailaasam)
"You talking board reflecting; double sound hearing!"
In a big gathering of many B.Com Students in my school, our PT sir shouted "All students BE CALM" :) (oh yeah!)
"Looking like a buffalo; doing like a buffalo"
"சோ சோ சோ சோ சோ... கடவுளே..."
One of my favourites "Finger on your lips!"
 "Boys stand in the left; girls in the right; rest in the middle" (Rest???)
One of my maths teachers was so sincere... In the first day of school (re-opening day) she shouts "All of u submit ur maths homework!" :D
My Physics teacher : "If u boys keep talking in class, get out, else I am going out" (this is like an OFFER to us madam! Both ways, we win! In school though, they were proud to say this!)
Ultimate: "U three... Both of u get out!"
1 dialog heard in all schools "Form a line; stand in 2s!" (WTF???)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of my most funniest incidents ever in school... My maths teacher in 12th std was changed and one hell of a man came as a replacement. On one Friday, he gave 2 chapters to write at home as assignment (yeah, hometest - the term invented in Indian schools) and also, 3 separate 10 mark questions from some other chapter. Also, he mentioned that we had to 'put' a separate note for the home test!
           Well... I was new (I had been on a long OD (tournaments) as usual and I thought... "what the hell, all right, I will write everything in this new note and go". I did it!
   I went to the class room the next Monday and was waiting for my turn to submit. I went there and gave my note. That was barely my second week in school in 12th std!
Sir: "Where is your home work note?" (to know his name, contact me!)
ak: "It's in this note sir! I have written everything! (with a big smile of course, I was so proud of myself)
Sir: "I am asking where is your homework! not the assignment! Where are the 3 sums?"
ak: (thinking: wat the fuck does he want;... I could not help laughing MAO!) "Sir, everything is in this note!"
Sir: "சோறு திங்கரியா பீ திங்கரியா?"
It took me a few seconds to come back to reality... (No teacher has ever spoken to me like tat!)
ak: "Sir, what is the problem?"
Sir: " Do u want to argue with me? Don't u know home work and assignments are 2 diff things???"
I thought... Damn! IS IT??? What's the difference???  I waited there like a jackass, not knowing wat to do next! He screamed "Get out! Go to HM room! I am marking u absent!"
This made me really laugh... HM knows me very well and also, look at his pride! He wants to mark me absent! U idiot!!! I have OD for months! Anyway, I went to HM's room...
HM room: I just had to wait for a few minutes to meet him. He came and cordially enquired how my tournaments went. I said everything went fine. Then he came to the matter "Why r u here?" I said "Maths sir sent me here! :)" He knew that I would have done everything ... He asked me to confirm "Who is ur maths sir?" I mentioned his name...
               That's it! He could not control his laughter! He said, stay here for this hour. U can go the next hour (It was clear to me that the whole higher secondary dept was scared of him) But still, I thought... U r the HM, u must have some balls... Anyway, I waited in the air-conditioned room for some half-an-hour
SCENE 2
I went back to my classroom. I found out that it was Physics class. I asked "Excuse me... Can I get in miss?" (well, it's school and this is the tradition) She said "Come in..." (we know each other pretty well) I went inside and she interrupted "Wait a min... Who sent u out?" Oh shit... alright ... I had to say again "Maths sir!" "Name?" Barely I said the name... She screamed "Get out!!! Get permission from him and come inside!!!"
Dear CSE friends!!! This is a deadlock! Can u suggest me a way to get inside???
p.s. I put another OD for 2 months and when I came back, he was not in school and so I was able to continue my 12th standard!
--------------------------- THE END-------------------------------
Part 2 will come soon (any time I am in the mood for it)
Till then, enjoy life! :)

1 comment:

Comment with Facebook