Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Got Committed! :)

"Hey! Yeah... I got committed"
"Ya I have a boy / girl friend!"

You people! I am going to write about you here... Not about us (I am talking on behalf of all singles, er... eligible singles!)
First of all, getting committed is not an achievement! Living is!

Second... if you get committed, we are happy for you (since u r my friend) but that's more than enough I guess. Please don't trumpet it to us again and again! "I went out with her. I had a date with him. Blah blah blah... !"
Alright u 'jobless' people ;) ! Be happy!
நீங்க commit ஆனா சந்தோஷமா இருங்கடா! எங்க உயிரை ஏன்  எடுக்கறீங்க ???

Third... All the best! "Happily ever after!"

Last... but not the least... " Every dog has its day!"

ஆள விடுங்க! :)

நோ offence please! Just kidding!

Arunkarthik

2 comments:

  1. committed is not an achievement! Living is!

    Holding up your commitment is the biggest ever ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment with Facebook